Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Ides of March

I've been very busy lately. Heck, for the past 8 months or so. I'll try to get better at this blog, since I keep getting email from friends & associates wanting to know, 'Where's the Blog?' Which reminds me of this Vietnamese place in Atlanta, 'What the pho?' Has nothing to do with VMS but, well, what the pho?

My work lately has been Alphen, yet Tru64 and not OpenVMS. Patching Tru64 and getting it up to date for users has been a royal pain. Trying to get an OpenVMS v8.2 system up and running is another chore.

I'm working on a SAMBA Windows 2003/OpenVMS/Unix sharing guide. Should have it done ANY DAY NOW....

Go forth and cluster.

Comments:
welcome back :-)

Another blog you should read is The Hoffs on his new web site.
 
parhaps you have an inadequate supply of round tuits ?
 
Hundreds of millions of USB flash drives are currently in operation around the world, with the vast majority not offering proper encrypted flash drive
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?